August 2022

In March, I had planned to have my Linux Essentials, Python PCAP and maybe a new AWS. Sadly that still hasn't happened. Life gets in the way and with the numerous changes at work, I havent had the chance to even pick up a book let alone start revision. 

Its now August and I am just getting round to start my Linux+ XK0-004. I had planned on having a new AWS Certification, as well as my Python PCAP and possibly PCEP but with the way work has been its just not happened. 

The Company has a corporate O'Reily books account so I am using the CompTIA Linux+ All In One Certification guide as well as a number of VM's to really get hands on. 

I did get a promotion from Desktop Support II to Systems Engineer l hope to get some more Linux Experience in a corporate environment. My next post should hopefully be about passing the CompTIA Linux+!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things change so quickly!

AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certified