AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner

My first objective is to pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam. I have been researching AWS and can see that going forward, its going to be a great Skill to have. 

The CCP course / Exam is a foundational exam and looks to give you the basic insight into Cloud. What it does, whats it for and why we should use it. Last year I obtained the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification (Mainly as it was a free course and free exam) but it will still an interesting subject. This has peaked my interest in Cloud hence why I am interested in obtaining the AWS CCP. 

I have used a couple of sources for Study. One is the Stephen Markek AWS CCP course on Udemy which I found really useful, and the second is ACloudGuru which I love. 

I have also downloaded the AWS White-paper - Overview of Amazon Web Services (About 76 Pages) as well as the AWS White-paper How AWS Pricing Works. I have a hardcopy of the Exam BluePrint as well as a Notepad of written notes for reference. 

As far as practice tests go, Ive been using the ACG Test's which from what I understand are harder than the actual CCP Exam. I am averaging 75 to 80% on these tests. Once I am hitting 90% and I can explain why X is wrong, I will feel a lot more confident and will book a remote exam. Its the 15th of December today, Id like to have this done within the next week or so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 2022

Things change so quickly!

AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certified