First Blog Post and Welcome

After 10 or so years working in IT Ive decided to create a blog. Musings, comments and thoughts about how I want to progress in my IT Career. My name is Ron, Im 43 and live in Essex. 

Ive mainly worked in support roles and whilst Ive enjoyed support (Helpdesk / Desktop Support) I feel it's time to move into a more technical role. 

I have an interest in Dev Ops and System Admin so with that in mind I am looking at working through some new qualifications which will benefit me on this path. 

With my Cisco Certified Network Associate and Juniper JNCIA already obtained, Im looking at AWS CCP -> AWS System Admin Associate, Linux LPIC and Python PCAP. I am also looking at the Meraki ECMS2 as well as Cisco Devnet Associate (When Firebrand finally get enough people for the course). 

The first objective will be the AWS CCP. I will be writing a summary of the test (Not breaking any NDA's) and the tools I used upon completion of the test. 

If you wish to contact me, my email is jacksonr1978@gmail.com or via Linked In which is 
linkedin.com/in/ronjackson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 2022

Things change so quickly!

AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certified