AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certified

On the 22nd of December 2021 I sat and passed the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner. 

I found this to be a great exam! Without breaking the NDA, the exam was clear, concise and really well worded. Im really enjoying the remote exams as well. Its so much easier than hopping onto a train, find the station, try and locate the test centre. 

Back to the AWS CCP! I used Stephane Marek's Udemy course and then used A Cloud Guru's AWS CCP 2021 course to re-inforce the knowledge. The ACG course is really well written with access to Sandbox's and Labs. There are test's at the end of each module as well as a full practice test at the end of the course. 

The ACG Practice exam has about 450 questions. With that in mind, I only took five practice tests as I didnt want to just "learn the answer". I was averaging about 75% on the practice tests. I would like to have improved on that score but the AWS CCP Exam is about £80.00 so I thought I would go for it and see how I got on. 

To be honest, I found the ACG practice tests harder than the actual Exam, though I am yet to see my final scorecard. Pearson only give you a pass or fail mark until they review the recording of the exam. Once they approve, they then release your score card. I have had confirmation from Credly to say I have been awarded my AWW CCP certification so that's good enough for me as it stands. 

I found the 
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner a really interesting and enjoyable course / examination. With that in mind, Id like to follow the AWS Exam route further. My next certification will be the Python PCEP (Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer). Python is a language that I have an interest in and so the PCEP seems the next logical step. Once I've obtained the PCEP, I will be looking at the LPI Linux Essentials. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 2022

Things change so quickly!